Welcome to section three. To recap, let's look at what you have learned so far -
In this section we'll move on, and learn how to use images, links, lists, and tables in our pages. You'll also learn how to
change the background color of your page and how to use an image as the background.
- What HTML is, what you can do with it and what you need to write it;
- How to use Notepad to make your files and Explorer to view them;
- About tags, elements and attributes;
- Formatting and structuring your pages;
- Changing the appearance of text using a variety of tags;Writing good HTML;
- Using comments.
By the end of this section, you should be able to create more interesting, visually appealing pages with a a greater
variety of content.
Let's begin by having a look at backgrounds...
Top of page -
Back to using comments -
Next - Backgrounds